- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Four children measure the length of a table which was about 2 m. Each of them used different ways to measure it.
$(i)$. Sam measured it with a half metre long thread.
$(ii)$.with a 15 cm scale from her geometry box.
$(iii)$. Reena measured it using her hand span.
$(iv)$. Salim measured it using a 5 m long measuring tape.
Which one of them would get the most accurate length? Give reason for your answer.
Sam would get the most reliable length since\' he is using a 5 m long measuring tape which is longer than the table. Along these lines, he can gauge the length of the table in one go accurately. While in different cases the possibility of making an error is higher because of numerous measurements. On account of Sam, no one but lengths can be measured which are definite multiples of half a meter.
- Tahqiq-i-hind was a work of which foreign traveller?
- How to use the Characteristic Line to measure the risk and return of a security?
- How to measure execution time for a Java method?
- How to measure the time taken by a function in Java?
- C++ Program to Generate N Number of Passwords of Length M Each
- How to measure time with high-precision in Python?
- How to measure elapsed time in nanoseconds with Java?
- How to measure the execution time in Golang?
- What is the measure for ozone layer?
- Measure execution time of small Python code snippets (timeit)
- How to measure time taken by a function in C?
- What is the performance measure of branch processing in computer architecture?
- How to measure actual MySQL query time?
- How to measure elapsed time in python?
- How to use Measure-Object in PowerShell?