Formulating and Facilitating Corporate Strategy
Business Management & Organization: Corporate Strategy
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Are you working in finance and want to play a larger role in the strategy development process of your organization? Perhaps you see an opportunity to formalize strategy development and execution but aren’t quite sure how to go about it?
This is a course in strategic management. A course that is going to cover all of the important topics of strategic management from developing mission, vision, and values; to conducting situational analysis; to formulating strategy; to executing strategy. The course ties each of the strategic management phases together with facilitation tools and techniques that will allow the learner to make a valuable strategic contribution to their organization.
What will you learn in this course:
- Discover how to establish a strategic management process at your organization
- Recognize how to facilitate the development and implementation of strategy at your organization
- Identify how to play an important leadership role in strategic planning and management of your organization.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Exposure to corporate finance.
- No advanced preparation is needed for this course.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction to Corporate Strategy 07:43 07:43
- Approaches to Strategy Development 06:25 06:25
- Mission, Vision, and Values 07:17 07:17
- Assessing Current State 09:03 09:03
- Strategic Alternative Formulation 12:59 12:59
- Executing Strategy and Keeping It On Track 06:18 06:18
- Conclusions and The Strategic Management Toolkit 02:56 02:56
Blair CookThought Leaders in the Field of Executive Finance
A financial executive and corporate director with a broad base of experience working as a financial leader, catalyst, operator and steward in a number of public and private companies operating in a broad array of industries, with a deep background as a financial, consulting, and accounting educator providing professional development services to Big 4 Public Accounting Firms, universities, and professional institutes.
Specialties:Leadership, finance, accounting, mergers and acquisitions, auditing, instructional design, facilitation and instruction, authoring, decision analysis
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now