- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Forest fire produces a lot of air pollution. Write in brief about the reasons of forest fires.
Some reasons of forest fires are :
(i) At high temperature, sometimes dry grass catches fire which spreads throughout the forest.
(ii) Campfire may also be a reason.
(iii) Due to the spark of lightning from the sky.
(iv) The use of fires by villagers to ward off wild animals.
(v) Fire lit intentionally by people living around forests for recreation.
(vi) Fires can be started accidentally by careless visitors to forests. When they throw away lighted cigarettes in the forest.
(vii) The friction of bamboos due to high wind velocity and rolling stones.
- Count number of trees in a forest in C++
- Rabbits in Forest in C++
- Convert a tree to forest of even nodes in C++
- Program to Connect a Forest in Python
- Delete Nodes And Return Forest in Python
- What are the highlights of India's State Forest Report 2017?
- Why is Jadav Payeng alias Molai known as Forest Man?
- Maximum edge removal from tree to make even forest in C++
- Write a program that produces different results in C and C++
- Provide a brief overview of the C# and .NET ecosystem
- Write about cost of capital in financial management.
- Write a program that produces different results in C and C++ programming
- What are some of the important namespaces in C#? Provide a brief description of each
- Why do the packets of chips are filled with air?
- Write about an incident when you made a difference to the lives of the people around you?