- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
For the following statements, write True (T) or False (F). If the statement is false, correct the statement.
(a) $ -8 $ is to the right of $ -10 $ on a number line.
(b) $– 100$ is to the right of $– 50$ on a number line.
(c) Smallest negative integer is $– 1$.
(d) $– 26$ is greater than $– 25$.
We have to find whether the given statements are true or false.
\( -8 \) is to the right of \( -10 \) on a number line.The given statement is true.
\( -50 \) is to the right of \( -100 \) on a number line.The given statement is false.
(c) We know that
$-1$ is the greatest negative integer.The given statement is false.
(d) We know that
$-26$ is smaller than $-25$The given statement is false.
- MongoDB query to find on the basis of true or false values
- What is correct syntax of Python if statement?
- Geolocation HTML5 enableHighAccuracy True, False or What?
- Find FIRST & FOLLOW for the following Grammar E → E + T|T T → T ∗ F|F F → (E)|id
- Which is faster, a MySQL CASE statement or a PHP if statement?
- Return true or false in a MySQL select if another field contains a string?
- Why does MySQL evaluate “TRUE or TRUE and FALSE” to true?
- Prepare cash flow statement for the following Balance sheet as on 31st March
- Make PHP pathinfo() return the correct filename if the filename is UTF-8
- What is the syntax of Python if...elif...else statement?
- Python Pandas - Replace index values where the condition is False
- Add a boolean field true to returned objects, when a specified value is in array. For NULL or other values, set false.