- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
For increasing production, what is common in poultry, fisheries and bee-keeping?
The common factor in poultry, fisheries, and bee-keeping is the proper management techniques to increase production.
Production of eggs, growth of fish, and production of honey can be stimulated through maintaining proper temperature and moisture conditions. An infection-free or healthy environment is very important to prevent infectious diseases from spreading among animals.
Poultry can be raised for eggs, meat, and feathers. The phrase "poultry" includes chickens, ducks, turkeys, guinea fowl, geese, quail, pigeons, ostriches, and pheasants.
Beekeeping (or apiculture) involves maintaining bee colonies in man-made hives. Most are Apis mellifera bees, however, stingless Melipona bees are sometimes raised.
Aquaculture is the regulated cultivation of aquatic creatures such as fish, crustaceans, mollusks, algae, and aquatic plants. Aquaculture that involves cultivating fish for food is called pisciculture. Aquaculture includes cultivating freshwater, brackish water, and saltwater populations under controlled or semi-natural circumstances. Mariculture refers to aquaculture in saltwater environments and lagoons, not freshwater. ]
- What is the best and healthy diet plan for increasing height in children?
- Explain the ASP.NET Core support for multiple environments for development and production
- What do you mean by grammar and production in TOC?
- What are the gauges commonly used in production work?
- What are common practices for modifying Python modules?
- What is Common Bus System in Computer Architecture?
- What is the difference between Proper Noun and a Common Noun?
- Upper bound and Lower bound for non increasing vector in C++
- Java Program for Longest Increasing Subsequence
- What is Time-shared Common Bus in Computer Architecture?
- How to use ansible for setting up production elasticsearch servers with cluster
- What is Anemia? and what is the cure for Anemia?
- What is an array and what is it used for?
- What is the common source of database failure?
- What are the reasons for the increasing rate of rapes in India?