- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Food cans are coated with tin and not with zinc because
(a) zinc is costlier than tin
(b) zinc has a higher melting point than tin
(c) zinc is less reactive than tin
(d) zinc is more reactive than tin.
Rancidity spoils the food materials prepared in fats and oils which have been kept for a considerable time and makes them unfit for eating. Rancidity can be prevented by adding anti-oxidants to foods containing fats and oils.
Corrosion is a natural process of gradual deterioration and loss of a material (usually a metal) due to chemical, electrochemical and other reactions (mainly oxidation) of the exposed material surface with the surrounding environment. Even the ambient air, full of moisture and oxygen, can start this process, known as rusting, on iron surfaces.
It converts a refined metal into a more chemically stable form such as oxide, hydroxide, or sulfide, whenever a gas or liquid chemically attacks an exposed surface and is accelerated by warm temperatures and by acids and salts.]
- Queries for greater than and not less than using C++
- Prefixes with more a than b in C++
- Find MongoDB records with Price less than a specific value
- Count pairs with sum as a prime number and less than n in C++
- Count pairs with bitwise OR less than Max in C++
- Count ordered pairs with product less than N in C++
- How to check whether a column value is less than or greater than a certain value in R?
- Python a += b is not always a = a + b
- Check if any value in an R vector is greater than or less than a certain value.
- Compare and return True if a Numpy array is less than equal to another
- Python – Elements with factors count less than K
- Minimum number of sets with numbers less than Y in C++
- How to select a date less than the current date with MySQL?
- Count pairs in a sorted array whose sum is less than x in C++
- Count pairs in a sorted array whose product is less than k in C++