- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Find the units digit of the cube root of the following numbers?
We have to find the units digit of the cube root of the given numbers.
|Digit at the unit place of a number||Digit at the unit place of the cube|
(i) The unit digit of 226981 is 1.
The units digit of its cube root will be 1.
(ii) The unit digit of 13824 is 4.
The units digit of its cube root will be 4.
(iii) The unit digit of 571787 is 7.
The units digit of its cube root will be 3.
(iv) The unit digit of 175616 is 6.
The units digit of its cube root will be 6.
- Java program to find the cube root of a given number
- How to find the cube root of negative values in R?
- Return the cube-root of an array elementwise in Numpy
- C++ program to find the first digit in product of an array of numbers
- C Program for the cube sum of first n natural numbers?
- Python Program to find the cube of each list element
- 8086 program to find the square root of a perfect square root number
- C# Program to find the cube of elements in a list
- How do I get rid of the Python Tkinter root window?
- How can SciPy be used to calculate the cube root of values and exponential values in Python?