- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Find the sum of :
(a) 137 and $ -354 $
(b) $– 52$ and 52
(c) $– 312$, 39 and 192
(d) $– 50, – 200$ and 300
To do :
We have to find the given sums.
We know that,
$(+) \times (-) = (-)$
$(+) \times (+) = (+)$
$(-) \times (-) = (+)$
$(-) \times (+) = (-)$
(a) $137+(-354) = 137-354$
The sum of $137$ and $(-354)$ is $-217$.
(b) $-52+ 52 = 52-52$
The sum of $-52$ and $52$ is $0$.
(c) $(-312) + (+39) + (+192) = -312+39+192$
The sum of $-312, 39$ and $192$ is $-81$.
(d) $(-50) + (-200) + (+300) = -50-200+300$
The sum of $-50, -200$ and $300$ is $50$.
- Find four elements a, b, c and d in an array such that a+b = c+d in C++
- Construct Quadruples, Triples, and Indirect Triples for the expression -(a + b) * (c + d) - (a + b + c)
- Find A and B from list of divisors in C++
- Find all pairs (a,b) and (c,d) in array which satisfy ab = cd in C++
- Find the number of ways to divide number into four parts such that a = c and b = d in C++
- Registers B, C, D, E, H, and L in 8085 Microprocessor
- Find N Arithmetic Means between A and B using C++.
- Find N Geometric Means between A and B using C++.
- Find numbers a and b that satisfy the given condition in C++
- Write the differences between IAS 39 and IFRS 9
- Find largest d in array such that a + b + c = d in C++
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- Print the corner elements and their sum in a 2-D matrix in C Program.
- Maximum number of segments of lengths a, b and c in C++
- C program to find sum and difference of two numbers
- Find sum of a number and its maximum prime factor in C++