- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Find the range of heights of any ten students of your class.
We have to find the range of heights of any ten students of our class.
Let the heights of students of your class be 150 cm, 148 cm, 147 cm, 151 cm, 150 cm, 152 cm, 149 cm, 148 cm, 151 cm, 148 cm.
The highest height among the students $=152\ cm$.
The lowest height among the students $=147\ cm$.
We know that,
Range $=$ Highest value $-$ Lowest Value
Range of the heights of the given students $=152\ cm-147\ cm =5\ cm$.
The range of height of the given students is 5 cm.
- Top Ten Novels of All Time
- Has any school in the world ever tried to change the conventional way of educating students?
- Python program to find average score of each students from dictionary of scores
- Adjusting the heights of individual subplots in Matplotlib in Python
- C++ code to find position of students after coding contest
- Set heights and widths of forms with Bootstrap
- Importance of Internships to College Students
- C program to find marks of students for boys or girls
- Program to find bitwise AND of range of numbers in given range in Python
- Python program to get average heights of distinct entries
- Tips for Students to Ace any Competitive Examination
- How can students make most out of the classes they find boring or difficult?
- Find out the records of students with more than a specific score in MySQL?
- Effective Ways of Preparing Notes for Students
- Python - Find the number of prime numbers within a given range of numbers
- C++ program to find the Area of the circumcircle of any triangles with sides given?