- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Find the canonical collection of sets of LR (0) items for Grammar - E → E + T E → T T → T * F T → F F → (E) F → id
Step1− Construct the Augmented Grammar and number the productions
(0) E′ → E
(1) E → E + T
(2) E → T
(3) T → T * F
(4) T → F
(5) F → (E)
(6) F → id
Step2− Apply closure to the set of items & find goto
Square Boxes represent the new states or items, and Circle represents the repeating items.
So, all rules of I0have been completed by applying goto on I0. Now, in the same manner apply goto on I1, I2 and then goes on.
Each set of the item can be taken as a state of DFA, i.e., I0, I1 … … I11will be 11 states of DFA. They are connected using a goto function.
For example, As goto (I0, E) = I1.
∴ There will be an edge from state I0 to I1..
- Find FIRST & FOLLOW for the following Grammar E → TE′ E → +TE′|ε T → FT′ T′ →* FT′|ε F → (E)|id
- Consider the ambiguous grammar. E → E + E E → E * E E → (E) E → id (a) Construct LR (0) items for above grammar. (b) Construct SLR parsing table for grammar. (c) Parse the input string id + id * id.
- Find FIRST & FOLLOW for the following Grammar E → E + T|T T → T ∗ F|F F → (E)|id
- Construct SLR (1) parsing table for the grammar 1. E → E + T 2. E → T 3. T → T * F 4. T → F 5.F → (E) 6.F → id
- Verifying whether the string id * id + id is accepted by a given grammar using SLR parsing Consider the SLR parsing table for the Grammar E → E + T E → T T → T ∗ F T → F F → (E) F → id Check whether the string id * id + id is accepted or not by using the SLR parsing table constructed in the example.
- What is Canonical Collection of LR (0) items in compiler design?
- What does the method addFirst(E e) do in java?
- What does the method addLast(E e) do in java?
- Examples of E-R model
- e-Commerce Testing: How to Test an e-Commerce Website?
- The "E" and "e" custom specifiers in C#
- What is E-Governance?
- Exploring ERP Modules of Oracle E-Business Suite
- Why is privacy of apprehension to e-commerce?
- Regular Expression E Metacharacter in Java.