- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Fill in the blanks in the following statements.
(a) ______ and ______ fibres are obtained from animals.
(b) Silk fibres come from ______ of silk ______ .
(c) Wool yielding animals bear ______ on their body.
(d) Hair trap a lot of ______ , which is a poor ______ of heat.
(a) Silk and Wool fibres are obtained from animals.
(b) Silk fibres come from cocoon of silk moths .
(c) Wool yielding animals bear hair on their body.
(d) Hair trap a lot of air , which is a poor conductor of heat.
- Count Number of animals in a zoo from given number of head and legs in C++
- What are the rules to move pets and domestic animals through railways?
- Do animals also understand and show love?
- Are there any Male animals which become pregnant?
- Nanosensors – Our Plants and Animals Knows it Long Before
- Find A and B from list of divisors in C++
- 8085 program to implement the following function (a*b) + (c*d)
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- Program to count minimum number of animals which have no predator in Python
- Program to get final position of moving animals when they stops in Python
- Find maximum points which can be obtained by deleting elements from array in C++
- Find FIRST & FOLLOW for the following Grammar. S → A a A | B b B A → b B B → ε
- Find the missing value from the given equation a + b = c in Python
- Count of distinct sums that can be obtained by adding prime numbers from given arrays in C++
- Check if a + b = c is valid after removing all zeroes from a, b and c in C++