- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Fill in the blanks:
In explosive combustion, the rapid expansion of ___________ causes explosion and production of _____________.
In explosive combustion, the rapid expansion of volume causes explosion and production of energy.
Explosive combustion is the combustion in which a substance burns suddenly and produces heat, light, and sound with the help of an external source of heat or pressure.
Eg:- explosion of crackers on applying heat or pressure.
Rapid combustion is the combustion in which a substance burns rapidly with the help of an external source and produces heat within a very short time.
Eg:- Burning of LPG.
[Extra information: Combustion is a scientific term used for "burning".Combustion is a chemical process in which a substance reacts rapidly with oxygen and gives off heat and light energy.
The condition necessary for the combustion to take place are:
1. There should be a combustible substance or a fuel
2. There should be a medium in which combustion can take place i.e presence of air
3. The ignition temperature of the combustible substance should be attained by the use of fire or flame.]
- What are the causes and symptoms of Proteinuria?
- What are the causes of Anorexia?
- What are the causes of Anomalies?
- What are the symptoms and causes of neurological disorders?
- What are the causes of coughing and wheezing in a baby?
- What are the causes and disadvantages of Low Power Factor?
- What are the causes of asthma and the misconceptions associated with it?
- Materials Used for Heating Elements and the Causes of their Failure
- What are the common causes of knee pain?
- How does exercise affect the rate of carbon dioxide production?
- Time Expansion Property of Z-Transform
- Set the fill value of the masked array in Numpy
- Get the fill value of the masked array in Numpy
- Explain about Units of production method in depreciation.
- Explain the Fill property of 2D shapes in JavaFX