- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Fill in the blanks:
$(i)$. Our body is a ________ of electricity.
$(ii)$. An electric cell produces electricity from the ________ in it.
$(iii)$. In an electric circuit a fuse is a ________ to prevent possible fire.
$(iv)$. A combination of two or more cells is called a ________.
$(i)$. Our body is a conductor of electricity.
$(ii)$. An electric cell produces electricity from the chemicals stored in it.
$(iii)$. In an electric circuit, a fuse is a safety device to prevent a possible fire.
$(iv)$. A combination of two or more cells is called a battery.
- What is an Individual Electric Drive? (Types of Electric Drive)
- What is Electricity Tariff?
- What is a Group Electric Drive? (Types of Electric Drive)
- What is a Multimotor Electric Drive? (Types of Electric Drive)
- Characteristics of Network and Electric Circuit
- C program to generate an electricity bill
- Difference between Electric Circuit and Magnetic Circuit
- Alternative Ways of Generating Electricity
- Basics of Three-Phase Electricity
- Factors Affecting the Schedule Speed of an Electric Train
- What is Electric Power?
- What are the auxiliary equipment used in an electric locomotive?
- Why is that Air Conditioners consume so much electricity?
- Types of Electric Motors Used in Industrial Electric Drives
- Electric Power and Efficiency of Electric Device
- What is Pantograph Collector in Electric Traction?