- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Fill in the blanks.
$(i)$. Motion of an object or a part of it around a fixed point is known as_______ motion.
$(ii)$. A body repeating its motion after certain interval of time is in_______ motion.
$(iii)$. In rectilinear motion, object moves a______ line______.
$(iv)$. SI unit of length is_______.
$(i)$. Motion of an object or a part of it around a fixed point is known as circuar motion.
$(ii)$. A body repeating its motion after certain interval of time is in periodic motion.
$(iii)$. In rectilinear motion, object moves along a straight line.
$(iv)$. SI unit of length is metre.
- WebCam Motion Detector program in Python ?
- What is no-confidence motion? When can it be held?
- How to detect and track the motion of eyeball in OpenCV using C++?
- How to Move an Element in a Circular Path with CSS offset-path (Motion Path)?
- Creating String Object from certain part of a character Array in Java
- Who is known as the Father of Internet?
- How to order by certain part of a string in MySQL?
- Should I store a field PRICE as an int or as a float in the database?
- How can I refer a certain class/interface/ by enclosing it with its namespace SAP.NET
- MongoDB query to match documents whose _id is in an array as part of a subdocument?
- Find a Fixed Point in an array with duplicates allowed in C++
- Why is Sanskrit known as the mother of all languages?
- What is AMBUSH Marketing? Why is it known as surprise attack?
- Is JIT compiler a part of JVM or run time interpreter?