- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Fill in the blanks.
(a) Cork cells possess ____ on their walls that makes them impervious to gases and water.
(b) ____ have tubular cells with perforated walls and are living in nature.
(c) Bone possesses a hard matrix composed of ____ and ____.
(a) Cork cells possess suberin on their walls, making them impervious to gases and water.
(b) Sieve tubes have tubular cells with perforated walls and are living in nature.
(c) Bone possesses a hard matrix composed of calcium and phosphorus.
Suberin is a lipophilic macromolecule, responsible for providing insulation and protection to plant cell walls. It provides a uniform thickening of suberin to sclerenchyma tissue.
Sieve tubes (Phloem) tissues transport food in the plants. Phloem transports food from leaves to all parts of the plant including roots.
- Program to count number of walls required to partition top-left and bottom-right cells in Python
- Walls and Gates in C++
- Cells with Odd Values in a Matrix in C++
- Updating blank cells to NULL will cause all cells to be NULL in MySQL?
- Set width between table cells with CSS
- Active and Inactive cells after k Days?
- Handling Empty Cells using CSS
- How to merge table cells in HTML?
- Java Program to deselect all cells in a JTable
- Java Program to select all cells in a table
- Find safe cells in a matrix in C++
- Count of cells in a matrix which give a Fibonacci number when the count of adjacent cells is added in C++
- Print cells with same rectangular sums in a matrix in C++
- C++ program to find out the maximum number of cells that can be illuminated