- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Figure 17.1 shows a part of a forest.
Write any three activities going on in the forest on the basis of this figure."
Any three activities that are going on according to the above picture are:
(i) Carbon dioxide is consumed by the plants in the process of photosynthesis.
(ii) Oxygen is given out by the plants during photosynthesis.
(iii) Decomposers decompose organic matter present on the forest floor and enrich the soil with nutrients that are taken up by plants for growth.
- Count number of trees in a forest in C++
- Program to Connect a Forest in Python
- n-th term of series 1, 17, 98, 354…… in C++
- Convert a tree to forest of even nodes in C++
- New Features of C++17
- New feature of C++17
- How does PowerShell Pipeline work – Part 1?
- TV Shows in C++
- How to set the margins of a Matplotlib figure?
- Is Padmavati a historical or a mythology figure?
- Why is Hyderabad still a part of India?
- Why is cricket not a part of Olympics?
- Update a column value, replacing part of a string in MySQL?
- How to select part of a Timestamp in a MySQL Query?
- How to cut part of a string with a MySQL query?