- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Fats are stored in human body as
Correct Answer: (b) adipose tissue
Adipose tissue are the loose connective tissue composed of adipocytes cells or fat storage cells.
Function: Its main role is to store energy in the form of fat, although it also cushions and insulates the body.
- What are the different systems present in human body?
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- Find four elements a, b, c and d in an array such that a+b = c+d in C++
- Find largest d in array such that a + b + c = d in C++
- Find d to maximize the number of zeros in array c created as c[i] = d*a[i] + b[i] in C++
- Find d to maximize the number of zeros in array c created as c[i] = d*a[i] + b[i] in Python
- Why do human beings feel pain in the body?
- What is the importance of blood in human body?
- Construct Quadruples, Triples, and Indirect Triples for the expression -(a + b) * (c + d) - (a + b + c)
- What effects does intermittent fasting have on the human body?
- 8085 program to implement the following function (a*b) + (c*d)
- Registers B, C, D, E, H, and L in 8085 Microprocessor
- C++ Program to Generate All Possible Combinations Out of a,b,c,d,e
- Check if a number can be expressed as a^b in C++
- Why some parts of a human body gets swelling and how can it be cured?
- Find all pairs (a,b) and (c,d) in array which satisfy ab = cd in C++