- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Fats are stored in human body as
Correct Answer: (b) adipose tissue
Adipose tissue are the loose connective tissue composed of adipocytes cells or fat storage cells.
Function: Its main role is to store energy in the form of fat, although it also cushions and insulates the body.
- Related Articles
- Choose the most appropriate answer.1. These cells line the inner walls of the blood vessels, lungs, heart, and oesophagus.a. squamous epithelium b. cuboidal epithelium c. columnar epithelium d. blood2. Tissue that forms the external covering, as well as the lining of the internal organ, isa.muscular tissue b. nervous tissue c. connective tissue d. epithelial tissue3. Epithelial tissue that is made up of cells with more length than width is calleda. squamous epithelium b. columnar epithelium c. cuboidal epithelium d. none of these4. Involuntary muscles havea. no nucleus b. one nucleus c. two nuclei d many nuclei5. Cardiac muscles area. spindle-shaped b. cylindrical c. cylindrical and branched d. Spherical6. Muscles which work continuously and tirelessly area. voluntary muscles b. involuntary muscles c. cardiac muscles d. all of these7. Dendrons in a neuron further divide to forma. cyton b. bones c. axon d. dendrites8. White fibrous tissue is found ina. tendons b. ligaments c. bones d. cartilages9. Connective tissue which acts as packing material around organs isa. yellow fibrous tissue b. white fibrous tissue c. areolar tissue d. cartilage10. Bone is a type ofa. skeletal tissue b. nervous tissue c. connective tissue d. muscular tissue
- What Is Adipose Tissue
- How tissue function in the human body?
- Difference Between Cartilage And Bones
- Why the number of bones reduces in the human body?
- A human body has 206 bones and, a baby has 300 bones. How is it possible?
- How many bones are there in a human baby?
- Do Fishes have cartilage (Soft Bones) in their tail?
- To which bones are thigh bones attached?(a) Pelvic bone(b) Hinge joint(c) Shoulder bone(d) Backbone
- A _______ enable human body to perform various movements(a) Special training (b) Special arrangement of bones (c) Combination of different mechanical parts (d) None of the above.
- Fill in the blanks:(a) Joints of the bones help in the ______ of the body.(b) A combination of bones and cartilages forms the _____ of the body.(c) The bones at the elbow are joined by a _____ joint.(d) The contraction of the _____ pulls the bones during movement.
- Cartilage is not found in(a)nose(b)ear(c)kidney(d)larynx
- How many bones are there in the human skull?
- Which of the following endocrine gland does not occur as a pair in the human body?(a)adrenal (b)pituitary (c)testis (d) ovary
- What is White Adipose tissue (WAT) and Where Is It Found?