- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Explain why a charged body loses its charge if we touch it with our hand.
A charged body loses its charge if we touch it with our hand.
We have to explain why a charged body loses its charge if we touch it with our hand.
It has been observed that if we touch a charged object with our hands, it loses its charge. Let us discuss where the charge of a charged object is transferred and why the object becomes uncharged:
A charged body becomes uncharged when touched:
The charge gets transferred through our body to the ground when it is touched by our hands. This is because the human body is a good conductor of electricity. When we touch a charged body with our hand, it loses its charge as our body conducts this charge to the earth.
- Why do we blink our eyes?
- Why do we close our eyes when we sneeze?
- Why do our eyes water when we cut onions?
- What are some unknown facts about our body?
- Why do we get a mail first on our smartphone and then on a desktop?
- Why some parts of a human body gets swelling and how can it be cured?
- Why should we do our duty but leave the result to god?
- What are the changes that occur in our body with the increase of age?
- When a DB2 subprogram undergoes changes, do we need to BIND it with its program?
- Why do we cry? Can it be controlled?
- Why do we forget things? Is it normal?
- What is BGP and why do we need it?
- What is SciPy and why should we use it?
- Interface touch sensor with Arduino
- Is there any specific reason why some countries follow the left-hand drive while others have the right-hand drive?