- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Explain the components of Selenium.
Selenium components consist of Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium WebDriver, and Selenium RC.
Selenium IDE- It was basically a Firefox plugin and one of the earliest and simplest versions of Selenium. It had the record and play feature. In order to create an advanced framework, Selenium IDE has to be combined with Selenium WebDriver or RC.
Selenium IDE has some disadvantages like −
Execution time is slower.
Only supports Firefox.
No parallel execution supported.
No mobile testing supported.
Test report generation not the best.
Selenium RC does not have the record and playback option. Since it is developed on client / server architecture so to trigger the execution we need to start the server. Selenium RC provided the option of parallel and remote execution along with Selenium Grid.
Selenium Web Driver- It is a tool that overcomes the disadvantages of Selenium RC. Selenium WebDriver does not have a server and it communicates with the browser and runs it. It supports multiple platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux and so on. Selenium WebDriver runs on various browsers like Chrome, IE, Safari and Firefox and so on. Moreover, it can be written on languages like Java, Python, C#, Ruby and so on.
Selenium Grid – It is often used for parallel execution. Selenium Grid and Selenium RC worked together to run test cases concurrently in multiple machines, browsers and platforms.
These are the main components available in Selenium Framework.
- Explain the components of DBMS?
- What are the various Components of Selenium?
- Explain the components of the ER diagram in DBMS?
- How to deal with reusable components in Selenium Java?
- What are the components of DBMS?
- Define the components of financial management
- What are the components of the CPU?
- Explain some of the ways of creating customized css in Selenium with python?
- What are the important components of ODBC?
- What are the important components of JDBC?
- What are the components of Portal Server?
- What are the components of data mining?
- What are the components of trusted Network?
- What are the Components of Performance Management?
- Give and explain the panel command to display all the components of DB2 database DSNDB01 along with their status?