- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Explain some harmful effects of agricultural practices on the environment.
The harmful effects caused by agricultural practices on the environment are:
(i) Excessive usage of fertilizers alters the composition and fertility of the soil. It adds harmful chemicals to the soil thereby killing the most beneficial soil microbes.
(ii) Usage of non-biodegradable chemical pesticides causes biological magnification.
(iii) Continuous growing of crops can cause loss of soil fertility.
(iv) Addition of sprays, fertilizers, and pesticides can cause damage to the natural ecosystem.
- What are the effects of language design in the programming environment?
- What are some forms of Financing Effects?
- What are some side effects of straightening hair?
- Explain the meanings of some of the regular expressions.
- Effects of Financial Leverage on the Trend of Stock Volatility
- What are the effects of gestational diabetes on the baby?
- Explain some of the basic types of chemical Reaction?
- What are the effects of Variable Load on Power Stations?
- What are the Effects of Cyberwarfare?
- How to Add Cinematic Effects On Selfies
- Setting MySQL Environment Variables on Linux
- What effects does intermittent fasting have on the human body?
- What are the effects of Information Asymmetry and Agency Costs on Dividend Policy?
- How to set the GOPATH environment variable on Ubuntu?
- Explain some of the ways of creating customized css in Selenium with python?
- What are the effects of Share Buyback?