This course has been designed for aspiring blockchain developers and application owners who want to learn about Ethereum development and how smart contract and Dapp can be deployed. The course will be covering the main aspects of Ethereum Development that are needed to know to get started with Ethereum application and Dapp development. The course will walk you thru how to deploy Ethereum on both a test net and a main net. Tools such as Ganache, Truffle, MetaMask, and more are covered from a development perspective with demos.
Who this course is for:
- Someone who wants to learn blockchain development.
- Someone who wants to know more about Ethereum development.
- Someone who wants to understand how to develop smart contracts and assemble a Dapp for Ethereum.
- Understand the concepts of Ethereum.
- Learn the Ethereum Best Practices
- Create assets, and smart contracts and make transactions.
- Understand how smart contracts are assembled and developed.
- Understand how to deploy a smart contract to the blockchain.
- Learn some standard development tools.
- Basic understanding of what blockchains are.
- Basic understanding of IT Networking basics.