Blockchain Post's CERTIFIED ETHEREUM DEVELOPER MASTERCLASS is a flexible & comprehensive program with CERTIFICATE. The Developer course is designed for programmers and developers who want to take a comprehensive deep dive in writing smart contracts and building applications that interact with them. This course provides detailed overviews of Ethereum, smart contracts, and the development language, Solidity and much more
- Are you looking for a complete package which deals with development of Blockchain, Ethereum, and Smart Contracts?
- Are you bogged down by all the fragmented information on the internet about blockchain and lost your way in the path?
- Do you need a simple step-by-step explanation of all the concepts of blockchain, like Ethereum, Smart Contracts, ICOs, etc.,?
-Do you wonder how blockchain technology can be developed for different use cases?
You are in the right place as this course will help you understand blockchain development from its ground levels to making you an expert.
Below are my promises to all my students!
1. From beginner to expert: You have already taken the first step towards succeeding in the blockchain space by searching for sources to learn about this fascinating technology. With a little help and structured learning, you can be an expert in no time. This course helps you do exactly that.
2. Updated ASAP: Blockchain is a technology that's growing rapidly and hence there are a lot of improvements happening on a weekly basis. I promise you that whenever there is a significant update in the industry that relates to your fundamental understanding of blockchain, I will update the video as soon as possible so that you get the best experience from this course!
3. In-course support: My passion for teaching will extend and I would be more than happy to support you in case you have any queries during the course. Support will be provided within a maximum of 48 hours along with LIVE Q&A sessions !
I believe that blockchain has the potential to change the way businesses operate by creating new revenue models and it has the potential to give the power back into the hands of the consumer. With more and more people being worried about their privacy in the internet era and lack of trust in the ecosystem, I am sure blockchain will be the savior!
Blockchain, because of its properties like transparency, immutability, security, etc., has already started revolutionizing many industries and the first one to see a major impact is Financial Services followed by Supply Chain. It is time for all of us, irrespective of whether we are in business or technology to understand the power of this fascinating technology.