Enterprise Risk - Identification and Mitigation
Learn The Fundamentals of Enterprise Risk
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Are you interested in a career within in the world of enterprise risk?
You have come to the right place! Learn the principles of Enterprise Risk here.
Throughout this course you will be introduced to the fundamentals of enterprise risk viewed from the perspective of the business manager. We will study the five main areas of Enterprise Risk:
1. The General Concepts of Enterprise Risk – Learn About Risk in Society & Commerce and the Risk Types.
2. Theoretical Foundation of Enterprise Risk – Learn Risk and Volatility, the ARCH Model, Uncertainty, Complexity and Chaos, Non Linear Dynamics - System Theory, Qualitative Comparative Analysis (QCA).
3. Quantitative Measurements of Risk – Statistical Tools - Value at Risk, Sampling, the Normal Distributions and Updating, Correlation and Regression, Value at Risk (VaR), International Ratings & Basel and Standard & Poor's.
4. Application of Risk to Business Enterprise – Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), Components of Enterprise Risk Management, Implementing ERM in Practice and Insurance and Hedging: Insurance Contracts & Types.
5. Risk Analysis – Volatility Uncertainly Complexity & Ambiguity (VUCA) Method, Strategic Risk Analysis and Corporate Compliance: Sensitivity Analysis, Theoretical Framework for Using Sensitivity Analysis for Decision Making, Stress Testing, Corporate Compliance and SAP GRC Global Trade Service.
Each of these segments includes practical cases and quizzes aiming to strengthen your knowledge.
Follow along as we provide you with the skills to effectively evaluate, manage, and design the enterprise risk knowledge and functions to contribute to a firm’s future direction through applying modern identification and mitigation thought.
Why wait? Don't miss this fantastic opportunity!
What will you learn in this course:
- In this course you will learn the basic theories and concepts in risk management and the relationship to areas of finance, operations, IT, innovation and development
- In this course you will learn how to demonstrate the use of valid and effective tools used for identifying, assessing and quantifying risk
- In this course you will learn to use expert judgement to develop effective business cases for intangible issues such as potential risk and future rewards, to a level suitable for executive management decision making
- This course will equip you with the knowledge to undertake research and synthesize theoretical and practical knowledge of risk management not only on a particular organisation but also on family and society
- In this course you will learn to critically evaluate information from a wide range of sources to demonstrate research skills, show initiative in consulting the academic literature and demonstrate the capacity to document the outcomes with sound analysis a
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Computer with an Internet connection.
- PDF reading software, such as free Adobe Reader.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Enterprise Risk General Concepts
- Lecture 1.1: General Concepts 02:08 02:08
- Lecture 1.2: Risk in Society and Commerce 02:46 02:46
- Lecture 1.3: Risk Types 04:25 04:25
Theoretical Foundation of Enterprise Risk
Quantitative Measurements of Risk
Application of Risk to Business Enterprise
Sentinel | 9Business Education
Sentinel | 9 is now offering educational courses and specialised modules from its industry-leading university-level Business program. This package is usually provided via Higher Education partners, where it comes with a Degree upon completion. However, for individuals seeking valuable education and knowledge without the hassle of enrolling in university, Sentinel | 9 has redeveloped its resources into easily accessible learning content.
These resources are a perfect fit for individuals who want to sharpen their business skills, learn about new practices in business or wish to educate themselves in something new. The Sentinel | 9 material is developed with consultation from industry experts, professorial, doctoral, and postdoctoral in-house academics to ensure learning is of the highest quality.
Through this offering, users will now have access to high-quality, practical, on-demand resources across all aspects of business, including business strategy, business law, finance, marketing strategy, economics, organisation behaviour, leadership, human resources, accounting and more.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now