- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Elements with valency 1 are
(a) always metals
(b) always metalloids
(c) either metals or non-metals
(d) always non-metals
Correct Answer: (c) either metals or non-metals
Explanation: Metals and non-metals both can have valency 1. Sodium has a positive valency of +1, it is a metal. Chlorine has a negative valency of -1, it is a non-metal.
[Extra information: The valency of an element is the number of hydrogen atoms that can combine with or replace (either directly or indirectly) one atom of the element.]
- Welding Techniques for Different Types of Metals
- Which is the biggest market for precious metals in India?
- Python a += b is not always a = a + b
- Is it always true that Big/Branded Hospitals always grabbing unnecessary money from patients?
- Does finally always execute in Java?
- The collection.find() always returns all fields with MongoDB?
- Why singleton class is always sealed in C#?
- Is finally block always get executed in Java?
- What are some Ransomware Preventions you should always keep in mind?
- HTML5 getCurrentPosition almost always failing in PhoneGap on iOS
- How to check current wifi always discoverable in android?
- Why the main () method in Java is always static?
- Why is __init__() always called after __new__() in python?
- How to run an Android service always in background?
- Why do people always advise you to cry after a tragedy?
- Create JList and always display the scroll bar in Java?