Electrostatic Potential & Capacitance
Simply Easy Learning
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
In this video tutorial, the tutor explains all the fundamental topics of Electric Potential and Capacitance. Starting from potential difference and its units and dimensions, this video tutorial covers topics such as Line Integral of Electric Field, Potential Energy, Equi-potential Surface, Capacitance, Energy Stored in Capacitor, and Dielectric in Capacitor.
These video classes have been designed to suit the curriculum of CBSE Class 12 students. These classes will be helpful in preparing the students for their board examinations as well as other competitive exams.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Potential Difference - Introduction 09:23 09:23
- Potential Difference - Unit & Dimensions 06:59 06:59
- Potential Difference - Relation with Electric Field 12:02 12:02
- Line Integral of Electric Field 09:23 09:23
- Potential Difference - Related to Source Charge 14:32 14:32
- Potential at a Point 19:01 19:01
- Potential Energy of a Charge in Electric Field 16:08 16:08
- Potential Energy of Multiple Charges 07:53 07:53
- Potential Due to Charged Shell 11:26 11:26
- Potential Due to Charged Sphere 22:21 22:21
- Graphs of 'E' & 'V' Versus 'r' 03:20 03:20
- Potential Due to Dipole 05:49 05:49
- V at Equatorial Line Transversal 03:07 03:07
- Potential (V) at any Point 11:26 11:26
- Equi-Potential Surface 12:10 12:10
- Shapes of Equipotentials 06:12 06:12
- Equipotentials for Dipoles 05:44 05:44
- Energy in Multiple Charge Groups 03:41 03:41
TutorialspointSimply Easy Learning
Tutorials Point originated from the idea that there exists a class of readers who respond better to online content and prefer to learn new skills at their own pace from the comforts of their drawing rooms.
The journey commenced with a single tutorial on HTML in 2006 and elated by the response it generated, we worked our way to adding fresh tutorials to our repository which now proudly flaunts a wealth of tutorials and allied articles on topics ranging from programming languages to web designing to academics and much more.
40 million readers read 100 million pages every month
Our Text Library Content and resources are freely available and we prefer to keep it that way to encourage our readers acquire as many skills as they would like to. We don't force our readers to sign up with us or submit their details either to use our Free Text Tutorials Library. No preconditions and no impediments, Just Simply Easy Learning!
We have established a Digital Content Marketplace to sell Video Courses and eBooks at a very nominal cost. You will have to register with us to avail these premium services.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now