What's New in TensorFlow 2.0
Use the new and improved features of TensorFlow to enhance machine learning and deep learning
About the Book
Get to grips with key structural changes in TensorFlow 2.0
- Explore TF Keras APIs and strategies to run GPUs, TPUs, and compatible APIs across the TensorFlow ecosystem
- Learn and implement best practices for building data ingestion pipelines using TF 2.0 APIs
- Migrate your existing code from TensorFlow 1.x to TensorFlow 2.0 seamlessly
TensorFlow is an end-to-end machine learning platform for experts as well as beginners, and its new version, TensorFlow 2.0 (TF 2.0), improves its simplicity and ease of use. This book will help you understand and utilize the latest TensorFlow features.
What's New in TensorFlow 2.0 starts by focusing on advanced concepts such as the new TensorFlow Keras APIs, eager execution, and efficient distribution strategies that help you to run your machine learning models on multiple GPUs and TPUs. The book then takes you through the process of building data ingestion and training pipelines, and it provides recommendations and best practices for feeding data to models created using the new tf.keras API. You'll explore the process of building an inference pipeline using TF Serving and other multi-platform deployments before moving on to explore the newly released AIY, which is essentially do-it-yourself AI. This book delves into the core APIs to help you build unified convolutional and recurrent layers and use TensorBoard to visualize deep learning models using what-if analysis.
By the end of the book, you'll have learned about compatibility between TF 2.0 and TF 1.x and be able to migrate to TF 2.0 smoothly.
What you will learn
- Implement tf.keras APIs in TF 2.0 to build, train, and deploy production-grade models
- Build models with Keras integration and eager execution
- Explore distribution strategies to run models on GPUs and TPUs
- Perform what-if analysis with TensorBoard across a variety of models
- Discover Vision Kit, Voice Kit, and the Edge TPU for model deployments
- Build complex input data pipelines for ingesting large training datasets
Who this book is for
If you’re a data scientist, machine learning practitioner, deep learning researcher, or AI enthusiast who wants to migrate code to TensorFlow 2.0 and explore the latest features of TensorFlow 2.0, this book is for you. Prior experience with TensorFlow and Python programming is necessary to understand the concepts covered in the book.
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt's mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals.
Working towards that vision, we have published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done - whether that's specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
As part of our mission, we have also awarded over $1,000,000 through our Open Source Project Royalty scheme, helping numerous projects become household names along the way.
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now