Web Development with Blazor
Web Development with Blazor
About the Book
Develop modern web UIs quickly with server-side Blazor and Blazor WebAssembly
- Create and deploy a production-ready Blazor application from start to finish
- Learn Blazor fundamentals, gain actionable insights, and discover best practices
- Find out how, when, and why to use server-side Blazor and Blazor WebAssembly
Blazor is an essential tool if you want to build interactive web apps without JS, but it comes with its own learning curve. Web Development with Blazor will help you overcome most common challenges developers face when getting started with Blazor and teach you the best coding practices.
You’ll start by learning how to leverage the power of Blazor and explore the full capabilities of both Blazor Server and Blazor WebAssembly.
Then you’ll move on to the practical part, which is centred around a sample project – a blog engine. This is where you’ll apply all your newfound knowledge about creating Blazor Server and Blazor WebAssembly projects, the inner working of Razor syntax, and validating forms, as well as creating your own components. You’ll learn all the key concepts involved in web development with Blazor, which you’ll also be able to put into practice straight away.
By showing you how all the components work together practically, this book will help you avoid some of the common roadblocks that novice Blazor developers face and inspire you to start experimenting with Blazor on your other projects.
When you reach the end of this Blazor book, you'll have gained the confidence you need to create and deploy production-ready Blazor applications.
What you will learn
- Understand the different technologies that can be used with Blazor, such as Blazor Server and Blazor WebAssembly
- Find out how to build simple and advanced Blazor components
- Explore the differences between Blazor Server and Blazor WebAssembly projects
- Discover how Entity Framework works and build a simple API
- Get up to speed with components and find out how to create basic and advanced components
- Use techniques to debug your Blazor Server and Blazor WebAssembly applications
- Test Blazor components using bUnit
Who this book is for
If you’re a .NET web or software developer who wants to build web UIs using C#, then this book is for you. You’ll need intermediate-level web-development skills and basic knowledge of C# before you get started; the book will guide you through the rest.
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt's mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals.
Working towards that vision, we have published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done - whether that's specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
As part of our mission, we have also awarded over $1,000,000 through our Open Source Project Royalty scheme, helping numerous projects become household names along the way.
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now