Vendor Risk Management Critical Capabilities
CRITICAL CAPABILITIES AND THEIR PRIORITIES
About the Book
Look inside the Kanban:
Make headway so that your team leads Information Security risk management activities including information security risk assessment, vendor reviews, and manages the remediation of identified gaps and issues.
Benefits of the Vendor Risk Management Kanban
1440 Ready to use prioritized Vendor Risk Management requirements, to:
- Build an overall vendor risk management program that can handle all of the types of data you process.
- Foresee your use of key risk management products evolve in the next two years.
- Improve your security risk management practices.
- Drive business case development in sourcing strategies as well as evaluation and selection of IT service providers.
- Protect your organizations reputation, business and customers in an environment of easily purchased and deployed cloud based, everything as a service solutions.
- Establish a risk management approach to technology sourcing and vendor management.
- Analyze supply chain performance from a risk management viewpoint.
- Drive the sourcing strategy development in alignment with business priorities.
- Manage vendor risk and performance to anticipate and avoid negative business impacts.
- Organize your security and risk management team.
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 1440 Vendor Risk Management critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Vendor Risk Management roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 1440 Vendor Risk Management critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Vendor Risk Management critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Vendor Risk Management Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Vendor Risk Management Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now