Threat Modeling Critical Capabilities
CRITICAL CAPABILITIES AND THEIR PRIORITIES
About the Book
Look inside the Kanban:
Lead architecture design reviews with development and product management to incorporate effective threat modeling and security standards and tools into product design and development.
Benefits of the Threat Modeling Kanban
2204 Ready to use prioritized Threat Modeling requirements:
- What rules do you have that capture security objectives resulting from the process of threat modeling and are created with knowing what information in your design needs to be protected?
- Do you develop cloud security standards, threat modeling methodologies, secure code practices, and processes in tandem with architects and system engineers?
- How do you utilize threat modeling and quantitative risk analysis to formally specify and analyze the security of a self adaptive system under uncertainty at runtime?
- When you audit your data using threat modeling, how much security is enough?
- Do you incorporate threat modeling into the business requirements/design process of your SDLC?
- Do you use threat modeling for new services, data and applications to find the ways business capability can be attacked?
- What budget do you need or have to conduct a threat modeling process?
- Is threat modeling integrated into your quality management systems?
- How have threat models, use cases and security requirements been modified for your organization?
- How does threat modeling keep security a step ahead of the risks?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 2204 Threat Modeling critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Threat Modeling roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 2204 Threat Modeling critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Threat Modeling critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to.
Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Threat Modeling Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Threat Modeling Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Microsoft, CRI Advantage, Noblis, Booz Allen Hamilton, Netskope, FREEDOM CONSULTING GROUP, US Defense Threat Reduction Agency, McKinsey & Company, Area 1 Security, Fairview Health Services, Medtronic, Amazon Data Services, Inc., NTT DATA Business Solutions, Walmart, DataLink Fund Solutions, FireEye, Inc., Centene Corporation, HashiCorp, Wintrust Financial Corporation, Splunk, Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc., Raytheon Intelligence & Space, Assured Information Security, Inc. (AIS), McDonald's Corporate, Liberty Mutual Insurance, Northrop Grumman, Major League Baseball, DirectDefense, Lenovo, Synopsys, Netflix, Amazon.com Services LLC, Green Dot Corporation, PRICE WATERHOUSE COOPERS, Zelis, Deloitte, Sasol, Credit Suisse, TIAA, MKS2 Technologies, Contrast Security, IBM, Assa Abloy, Boston Scientific Corporation, Google, GE Healthcare, DSoft Technology, Engineering & Analysis, Morningstar, First Quality, Finastra, Amazon Dev Center U.S., Inc., William Hill US, PTC, Netlify, Dun & Bradstreet, Chargebee, Digital Defense, Inc., HCA Healthcare, San Antonio Water System, Uber, UST Global, Businessolver, Facebook, Raytheon Missiles & Defense, MassMutual, PepsiCo, Sonos, Inc, Foot Locker, Palindrome Technologies‚Äã, Pearl Technology, LLC, Oxide Computer Company, Citi, Apple, Tesla, Steampunk, Truist Financial, News Corp, VerSprite, Home Depot / THD, United Airlines Inc., Kraft Heinz Company, Teach For America, Amex, Lettuce Entertain You Restaurants (Chicago), Tanium, ShipBob Inc, The Walt Disney Company (Corporate), Intel, All Turtles, Expedia.com, Thomson Reuters, SAP, umlaut North America, Akhiok-Kaguyak Inc, Moog Inc., PayPal, Caterpillar, Brex, Oracle, Salesforce, Dexcom, GuidePoint Security, Insight Enterprises, Inc., Confluent, FTI Consulting, Inc., Milwaukee Tool, NCC Group, Adobe
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now