Look inside the Kanban:
Lead Information Technology (IT) Quality Compliance activities across your organization including setting strategic direction for the function, partnering with IT Operations to ensure minimal risk and effective mitigation strategies with internal and third party supplier systems, acting as a consultant to the (internal) client community, and managing IT compliance staff to ensure regulatory and business requirements are met.
Benefits of the Third Party Risk Management Kanban
2518 Ready to use prioritized Third Party Risk Management requirements:
- Does your organization have a Risk Management program aimed at third party vendors that store, process or have access to vendors are applying appropriate security measures?
- How does your organization ensure that third party risk management processes and standards are consistent across the business units?
- Does your organization have established risk management policies and formal processes for selecting its vendors and third party providers?
- What exposure data, policy data information and loss information along with other risk management data is released to third parties and how far back?
- Does your organization conduct a regular review of third party risk management policies and programs to ensure they address the changing landscape of third party risk and regulations?
- Does your organization have metrics to measure the effectiveness of risk management activities?
- Are identified risk factors being actively managed and tracked by the Program Management organization or projects, as appropriate?
- How concerned is your organization about which issues for its risk management information technology systems?
- How has your organizations third party management process corresponded to the nature and level of the enterprise risk identified by your organization?
- How much budget outside headcount does your organization have for third party risk management?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 2518 Third Party Risk Management critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Third Party Risk Management roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 2518 Third Party Risk Management critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Third Party Risk Management critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to.
Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Third Party Risk Management Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Third Party Risk Management Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Ameresco, Citi, Palo Alto Networks, The Hanover Insurance Group, Amazon Data Services, Inc., Wayfair, Aon, FirstAmerica, Walmart, One Concern, PayPal, Morgan Stanley, Lumen, Deloitte, North Carolina Administrative Office of the Courts, General Mills, U.S. Bank, Booz Allen Hamilton, Fishtech Group LLC, Gartner, CrossCountry Consulting, Fannie Mae, Milliman, Puget Sound Energy, The Travelers Companies, Inc., Risk Management Solutions (RMS), Guy Carpenter, Risk Management Solutions, Nationwide, General Reinsurance Corporation, BDO, Selective Insurance Company of America, Berkley, Chubb, Applied Research Associates, Inc, American Family Mutual Insurance Company, AIG, AIR, EMC Insurance, QBE, Acrisure LLC, Revantage Corporate Services, Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty, Infineum, GCM Grosvenor, Global Staffing, LLC, Guardian Life Insurance Company, Air Products, MetLife, Schroders, Blue Shield of California, Natixis North America Inc., CohnReznick, Inter-American Development Bank, TCS, HSBC, University of South Carolina, MassMutual, Amazon.com Services LLC, umlaut North America, Cigna, BMO Harris Bank, Dropbox, ON24, Garmin, CIBC, Finra, WEX Inc., Green Dot Corporation, LPL Financial, Chubb INA Holdings Inc., Technology Roles at Global Atlantic, Goldman Sachs, Global Atlantic Financial Group, Global Atlantic Financial Group Opportunities, Oklahoma City University, Warrenton Oil Group, USI Holdings Corporation, Capital One, Third Way, Arch Insurance Group Inc (U.S.), Banco Itau International- Miami, AlignTech, Noname, Trusight Solutions, Bottomline Technologies, Bank of America, Computershare, Microsoft, TikTok, FedEx Services, FanDuel, InVisionApp, Facebook, Surf Air Mobility, Milwaukee Public Schools, CI Software, Charles Schwab, Oakland County Michigan, CastleGate, Inc., Creative Breakthroughs Inc, Live Nation, SRS Acquiom, Baker Hughes, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., Figure, Argonne National Laboratory