The Art of CRM
Proven strategies for modern customer relationship management
About the Book
This CRM masterclass gives you a proven approach to modern customer relationship management
- Proven techniques to architect CRM systems that perform well, that are built on time and on budget, and that deliver value for many years
- Combines technical knowledge and business experience to provide a powerful guide to CRM implementation
- Covers modern CRM opportunities and challenges including machine learning, cloud hosting, and GDPR compliance
CRM systems have delivered huge value to organizations. This book shares proven and cutting-edge techniques to increase the power of CRM even further.
In The Art of CRM, Max Fatouretchi shares his decades of experience building successful CRM systems that make a real difference to business performance.
Through clear processes, actionable advice, and informative case studies, The Art of CRM teaches you to design successful CRM systems for your clients.
Fatouretchi, founder of Academy4CRM institute, draws on his experience over 20 years and 200 CRM implementations worldwide.
Bringing CRM bang up to date, The Art of CRM shows how to add AI and machine learning, ensure compliance with GDPR, and choose between on-premise, cloud, and hybrid hosting solutions.
If you’re looking for an expert guide to real-world CRM implementations, this book is for you.
What you will learn
- Deliver CRM systems that are on time, on budget, and bring lasting value to organizations
- Build CRM that excels at operations, analytics, and collaboration
- Gather requirements effectively: identify key pain points, objectives, and functional requirements
- Develop customer insight through 360-degree client view and client profiling
- Turn customer requirements into a CRM design spec
- Architect your CRM platform
- Bring machine learning and artificial intelligence into your CRM system
- Ensure compliance with GDPR and other critical regulations
- Choose between on-premise, cloud, and hybrid hosting solutions
Who this book is for
CRM practitioners who want to update their work with new, proven techniques and approaches
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt's mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals.
Working towards that vision, we have published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done - whether that's specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
As part of our mission, we have also awarded over $1,000,000 through our Open Source Project Royalty scheme, helping numerous projects become household names along the way.
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now