Security+® Practice Tests
Prepare for, practice, and pass the CompTIA Security+ exam
About the Book
Ace the CompTIA Security+ exam with over 700 practice exam questions written using the style and format of the Security+ exam
- Get a detailed breakdown of the type of questions and the exam environment
- Discover a step-by-step process that guides you through the study process week-by-week
- Reinforce your learning by solving 100 questions for each domain
Security+ certification is the most popular entry-level certification for cybersecurity professionals. It has no work experience requirement, making it accessible to everyone willing to put in the time to prepare for the exam. Security+â“‡ Practice Tests are the perfect tools to prepare for the CompTIA Security+ exam.
The first six chapters each cover one of the six Security+ domains. Each of those chapters contains around 100 practice test questions covering the material from that domain. The last two chapters each contain a full-length Security+ practice test that’s designed to assess your readiness to take the actual test. At the end of each chapter, you’ll find the answers to all of the questions along with detailed explanations to help reinforce your learning of the material.
By the end of the book, you’ll have enough practice to easily ace the CompTIA Security+ exam.
What you will learn
- Familiarize yourself with the format of the Security+ exam
- Target your test preparation on each of the Security+ domains
- Brush up on your understanding by testing yourself on realistic practice questions
- Discover areas for improvement by comparing your responses to the answers provided
- Measure your readiness with full-length practice tests
- Know what to expect on test day and
- Learn helpful strategies for tackling the different question types
Who this book is for
This book is designed for service desk analysts, system support engineers, and other IT professionals who want to start their career in managing the IT infrastructure of an organization. Basic knowledge of hardware, software, other relevant components of the IT industry will help you easily grasp the concepts explained in this book.
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt's mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals.
Working towards that vision, we have published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done - whether that's specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
As part of our mission, we have also awarded over $1,000,000 through our Open Source Project Royalty scheme, helping numerous projects become household names along the way.
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now