SAP Business Intelligence Quick Start Guide
Actionable business insights from the SAP BusinessObjects BI platform
About the Book
Designing and deploying solutions using the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2.
- Get up and running with the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform
- Perform effective data analysis and visualization for actionable insights
- Enhance your BI strategy by creating different types of reports and dashboards using SAP BusinessObjects
The SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform is a powerful reporting and analysis tool. This book is the ideal introduction to the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform, introducing you to its data visualization, visual analytics, reporting, and dashboarding capabilities.
The book starts with an overview of the BI platform and various data sources for reporting. Then, we move on to looking at data visualization, analysis, reporting, and analytics using BusinessObjects Business Intelligence tools. You will learn about the features associated with reporting, scheduling, and distribution and learn how to deploy the platform. Toward the end, you will learn about the strategies and factors that should be considered during deployment.
By the end, you will be confident working with the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform to deliver better insights for more effective decision making.
What you will learn
- Work with various tools to create interactive data visualization and analysis
- Query, report, and analyze with SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence
- Create a report in SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise
- Visualize and manipulate data using an SAP Lumira Storyboard
- Deep dive into the workings of the SAP predictive analytics tool
- Deploy and configure SAP BO Intelligence platform 4.2
Who this book is for
This book is for Business Intelligence professionals and existing SAP ecosystem users who want to perform effective Business Intelligence using SAP BusinessObjects.
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt's mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals.
Working towards that vision, we have published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done - whether that's specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
As part of our mission, we have also awarded over $1,000,000 through our Open Source Project Royalty scheme, helping numerous projects become household names along the way.
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now