Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification Guide
Become a Certified Advanced Salesforce Administrator with this exam guide
Formats - PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Pages - 672, ISBN - 9781838644765
Language - English
Published on 11/2019
Master advanced Salesforce Administration concepts with expert tips, techniques, and mock tests
- Learn advanced features to reduce implementation time and enhance your Salesforce administration skills
- Develop the ability to solve critical issues with a proactive approach and deliver the best solution
- Explore complex automation with workflows, approvals, process builder, and custom Apex coding
The Salesforce Advanced Administrator certification extends beyond administrator certification, covering advanced platform features and functions such as configuration, automation, security, and customization. Complete with comprehensive coverage of all these topics and exam-oriented questions and mock tests, this Salesforce book will help you earn advanced administrator credentials.
You'll start your journey by mastering data access security, monitoring and auditing, and understanding best practices for handling change management and data across organizations. The book then delves into data model management for improving data quality and lets you explore Sales features such as products, schedules, quotes, and forecasting capabilities. As you progress, this book will guide you in working with content management to set up and maintain Salesforce content. You'll also master organizing your files and data using reports and dashboards. Finally, you'll learn how to use a combination of automation tools to solve business problems.
By the end of the book, you will have developed the skills required to get your advanced administrator credentials.
What you will learn
- Master data security to monitor your org effectively
- Explore best practices for handling change management across orgs
- Extend the capabilities of Salesforce objects using advanced relationships, validation rules, and duplicate management
- Handle file libraries with Salesforce CRM content
- Understand ways to deliver the best solutions with Sales and Service Cloud applications
- Build reports and dashboards to visualize data for better decision making
- Customize your CRM with process automation features
Who this book is for
If you've already achieved your Salesforce administrator certification, this book will help you prepare for the Salesforce Advanced Administrator certification. You'll also find this guide useful if you are a Salesforce administrator or developer and want to maximize your administration skills with deeper knowledge of advanced Salesforce declarative features. 1-2 years of experience as a Salesforce administrator or developer is enough to help you to get the most out of the book.