About the Book
Understand the basic building blocks of WebAssembly and learn, install, and use various tools from the Rust and WebAssembly ecosystem
- Understand the Rust programming language and WebAssembly concepts for web development
- Build web, mobile, and embedded apps using WebAssembly
- Enhance the scalability and resilience of your web apps
What you will learn
- Explore WebAssembly and the different tools available in the WebAssembly ecosystem
- Understand the raw WebAssembly binary and the WebAssembly text format
- Optimize Rust and WebAssembly for high performance
- Run and debug WebAssembly and Rust code
- Explore various tools available in the RustWASM ecosystem
Who this book is for
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt's mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals.
Working towards that vision, we have published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done - whether that's specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
As part of our mission, we have also awarded over $1,000,000 through our Open Source Project Royalty scheme, helping numerous projects become household names along the way.
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now