Learning C++ programming language and understanding C++ programming language are two different things. Almost every student enjoy learning C++ programming language. But, only a few number of these students actually understand C++ programming language afterwards. This is where the remaining students are left behind and kept wandering from one course to another over the internet to get the best knowledge on understanding C++ programming language with cups of coffee on their table everyday.
100+ C++ programming best practices for absolute beginner is a comprehensive and concise guide with over 10 hours of content that is designed to pick up every interested student from the state of “zero-knowledge” to a state of “Hero-knowledge” in C++ programming with lots of practical C++ projects.
Why Must I Take This Course And What Benefit Is It To ME As A C++ Programmer?
This is the only course on the internet that will help you to become a certified and successful programmer with an in-depth knowledge of the entire aspect of C++ programming and prepare you with the required skills necessary to build you to face job interviews and get employed as a full stack Software developer.
Emenwa Global instructors are industry experts with years of practical, real-world experience building software at industry leading companies. They are sharing everything they know to teach thousands of students around the world, just like you, the most in-demand technical and non-technical skills (which are commonly overlooked) in the most efficient way so that you can take control of your life and unlock endless exciting new career opportunities in the world of technology, no matter your background or experience.
What Will I Get ?
- Practice 1: A Program to Print Hello World
- Practice 2: A Program for Use of Variables
- Practice 3: A Program for Local and Global Variables
- Practice 4: A Program for User Input
- Practice 5: A Program to Accept Strings from Users
- Practice 6: A Program to Add 2 Numbers
- Practice 7: A Program to Use Math Operators
- Practice 8: A Program to Add n Numbers
- Practice 9: A Program to Use if Statement
- Practice 10: A Program to Use Nested if Statement
- And lots more...