Neural Network Projects with Python
The ultimate guide to using Python to explore the true power of neural networks through six projects
About the Book
- Discover neural network architectures (like CNN and LSTM) that are driving recent advancements in AI
- Build expert neural networks in Python using popular libraries such as Keras
- Includes projects such as object detection, face identification, sentiment analysis, and more
Neural networks are at the core of recent AI advances, providing some of the best resolutions to many real-world problems, including image recognition, medical diagnosis, text analysis, and more. This book goes through some basic neural network and deep learning concepts, as well as some popular libraries in Python for implementing them.
It contains practical demonstrations of neural networks in domains such as fare prediction, image classification, sentiment analysis, and more. In each case, the book provides a problem statement, the specific neural network architecture required to tackle that problem, the reasoning behind the algorithm used, and the associated Python code to implement the solution from scratch. In the process, you will gain hands-on experience with using popular Python libraries such as Keras to build and train your own neural networks from scratch.
By the end of this book, you will have mastered the different neural network architectures and created cutting-edge AI projects in Python that will immediately strengthen your machine learning portfolio.
What you will learn
- Learn various neural network architectures and its advancements in AI
- Master deep learning in Python by building and training neural network
- Master neural networks for regression and classification
- Discover convolutional neural networks for image recognition
- Learn sentiment analysis on textual data using Long Short-Term Memory
- Build and train a highly accurate facial recognition security system
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt's mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals.
Working towards that vision, we have published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done - whether that's specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
As part of our mission, we have also awarded over $1,000,000 through our Open Source Project Royalty scheme, helping numerous projects become household names along the way.
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now