Step-by-step exam guide to learn Microsoft Azure Administration with hands-on labs.
â— Well-organized and detailed coverage for passing the Azure Administrator Exam.
â— Gain proficiency in analyzing resource utilization and consumption.
â— Explore how to manage resource groups and establish storage accounts.
â— Expert-led designed and scenario-focused questions and answers.
The Azure administrator is a new way to learn and develop the Microsoft Azure skills, and it helps you to grow your career in the cloud era. In this book, you will learn about the basic and advance concepts of the Azure administration. You will also learn how to use the Azure active directory user management and how to sync your on-premises active directory with the Azure directory. This book also explains concepts like the Azure Virtual machine, Azure storage account, and Azure networking with an exam-based scenario. At the end the book explains Azure monitor, Azure networking, on-premises to Azure connectivity using the site-to-site connection or through EXPRESS ROUTE along with the Disaster and Backup recovery option.
This book covers a full chapter of Exam Preparation Guidelines and scenarios-based questions that will help readers in their exam preparations.
What will you learn
â— Efficient use of Azure components with conceptual-based learning on Azure services.
â— Step-by-step implementation of routine Azure administration tasks.
â— Exciting examples and illustrations on using Azure active directory and other utilities.
â— Smart coverage on Azure virtual machine, Azure storage account, and Azure networking.
Who this book is for
This book is for all system administration roles or anyone seeking to successfully pass the Azure Administration certification exam and become a true professional Azure Administrator. To make the best of this book, we expect you to be familiar with PowerShell and CLI.
Table of Contents
1. Implement and manage the hybrid identities.
2. Managing Role assignment through the RBAC Policy.
3. Azure Subscription and Resources Group Management.
4. Managing and Configuration of the Storage Accounts.
5. Manage data in the Azure Storage.
6. Configure the Azure File.
7. Create and configure a VM.
8. Automate the deployment of the VMs.
9. Create and configure the containers.
10. Create and configure the Web Apps.
11. Configure the Virtual Networking and Integrate an on-premises to the Azure Network.
12. Configure the load balancing.
13. Secure access to the virtual networks.
14. Monitor and troubleshoot virtual networking.
15. Analyze resource utilization and consumption.
16. Implement backup and recovery.
17. Exam Guidelines and Assessment.