Microsoft Power Apps Cookbook - Second Edition
Microsoft Power Apps Cookbook
About the Book
Practical recipes and real-world examples to help you create custom solutions and automate processes. Use Power Apps combined with Power Automate, Dataverse, the Component Framework, and Power Pages to implement RPA technologies and more.
- Enhanced with added content on Power Pages, robotic process automation, map capabilities for canvas apps, solutions using mixed reality, and much more
- Explore a variety of built-in templates to create custom apps for specific business scenarios
- Strengthen your enterprise applications with advanced techniques and proven tips using a low-code approach
Power Apps is a low-code platform owned by Microsoft. With this platform, you can create solutions to solve your business needs while integrating with other components of the Power Platform, such as Microsoft Power Automate, Microsoft Power BI, and others. This book is a handy solution guide to meet many organizational requirements.
Microsoft Power Apps Cookbook, Second Edition, takes a pragmatic approach where every business scenario is presented in a quick, practical, and action-oriented recipe. You will be able to use these instant solutions in your development environment and customize your business apps to meet challenging business needs. This will help you handle real-world scenarios and experiences to give you a head start in your Power Apps projects. You will discover various aspects of Power Apps, from building canvas apps, designing model-driven solutions, extending apps with custom connectors, and integrating apps with other platforms, to the pro-developer side including Power Apps Component Framework and creating website experiences for external users with Power Pages.
By the end of this Microsoft Power Apps book, you will have gained experience in developing applications using the Power Apps platform and all its features.
What you will learn
- Learn to integrate and test canvas apps
- Design model-driven solutions using various features of Microsoft Dataverse
- Automate business processes such as triggered events, status change notifications, and approval systems with Power Automate
- Implement RPA technologies with Power Automate
- Extend your platform using maps and mixed reality
- Implement AI Builder's intelligent capabilities in your solutions
- Extend your business applications' capabilities using Power Apps Component Framework
- Create website experiences for users beyond the organization with Microsoft Power Pages
Who this book is for
This book is targeted at information workers and citizen developers wanting to develop custom applications for their organizations or the projects they are undertaking. Traditional app developers will also find this book useful by discovering how to use a rapid application development environment with increased productivity and speed. Readers are expected to have prior exposure to the Microsoft Power Platform ecosystem.
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt's mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals.
Working towards that vision, we have published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done - whether that's specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
As part of our mission, we have also awarded over $1,000,000 through our Open Source Project Royalty scheme, helping numerous projects become household names along the way.
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now