Mastering QlikView Data Visualization
Take your QlikView skills to the next level and master the art of creating visual data analysis for real business needs
About the Book
Just because you know how to swing a hammer doesn't mean you know how to build a house. Now that you've learned how to use QlikView, it's time to learn how to develop meaningful QlikView applications that deliver what your business users need.
You will explore the requirements and the data from several business departments in order to deliver the most amazing analysis and data visualizations. In doing so, you will practice using advanced QlikView functions, chart object property options, and extensions to solve real-world challenges.
- Explore how to create your own QlikView data laboratory and how to develop QlikView applications using agile project methods
- Implement advanced data visualization and analysis for common business requirements from the sales, finance, marketing, inventory, operations, and human resources departments
- Learn from real-life experience shared in this book that will give you the upper hand in your next QlikView project
- Apply advanced QlikView techniques such as set analysis and nested aggregation in order to deliver common business requirements
- Understand real business requirements for sales, finance, marketing, and human resources departments
- Discover when to apply more advanced data visualization such as frequency polygons, bullet graphs, and XmR charts
- Go beyond native QlikView and include geographical analysis, planning, and sentiment analysis in your QlikView application
- Troubleshoot common errors we discover at the moment we visualize data in QlikView
- Develop a plan to master Qlik Sense data visualization
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt's mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals.
Working towards that vision, we have published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done - whether that's specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
As part of our mission, we have also awarded over $1,000,000 through our Open Source Project Royalty scheme, helping numerous projects become household names along the way.
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now