Mastering Identity and Access Management with Microsoft Azure Second Edition
Empower users by managing and protecting identities and data
About the Book
Start empowering users and protecting corporate data, while managing identities and access with Microsoft Azure in different environments
- Understand how to identify and manage business drivers during transitions
- Explore Microsoft Identity and Access Management as a Service (IDaaS) solution
- Over 40 playbooks to support your learning process with practical guidelines
Microsoft Azure and its Identity and access management are at the heart of Microsoft's software as service products, including Office 365, Dynamics CRM, and Enterprise Mobility Management. It is crucial to master Microsoft Azure in order to be able to work with the Microsoft Cloud effectively.
You’ll begin by identifying the benefits of Microsoft Azure in the field of identity and access management. Working through the functionality of identity and access management as a service, you will get a full overview of the Microsoft strategy. Understanding identity synchronization will help you to provide a well-managed identity. Project scenarios and examples will enable you to understand, troubleshoot, and develop on essential authentication protocols and publishing scenarios. Finally, you will acquire a thorough understanding of Microsoft Information protection technologies.
What you will learn
- Apply technical descriptions to your business needs and deployments
- Manage cloud-only, simple, and complex hybrid environments
- Apply correct and efficient monitoring and identity protection strategies
- Design and deploy custom Identity and access management solutions
- Build a complete identity and access management life cycle
- Understand authentication and application publishing mechanisms
- Use and understand the most crucial identity synchronization scenarios
- Implement a suitable information protection strategy
Who this book is for
This book is a perfect companion for developers, cyber security specialists, system and security engineers, IT consultants/architects, and system administrators who are looking for perfectly up–to-date hybrid and cloud-only scenarios. You should have some understanding of security solutions, Active Directory, access privileges/rights, and authentication methods. Programming knowledge is not required but can be helpful for using PowerShell or working with APIs to customize your solutions.
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt's mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals.
Working towards that vision, we have published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done - whether that's specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
As part of our mission, we have also awarded over $1,000,000 through our Open Source Project Royalty scheme, helping numerous projects become household names along the way.
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now