Learning jQuery 3 Fifth Edition
Build interesting, interactive sites using jQuery by automating common tasks and simplifying the complicated ones
Formats - PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Pages - 448, ISBN - 9781785883606
Language - English
Published on 05/2017
Create efficient and smart web applications with jQuery 3.0 using this step-by-step practical tutorial
About This Book
- Create a fully featured and responsive client-side application using jQuery
- Develop high performance interactive pages
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Create custom interactive elements for your web designs
- Find out how to create the best user interface for your web applications
- Use selectors in a variety of ways to get anything you want from a page when you need it
- Master events to bring your web pages to life
- Add flair to your actions with a variety of different animation effects
- Discover the latest features available in jQuery with the latest update of this incredibly popular title
- Using jQuery npm Packages
We start by configuring and customising the jQuery environment, and getting hands-on with DOM manipulation. Next, we’ll explore event handling advanced animations, creating optimised user interfaces, and building useful third-party plugins. Also, we'll learn how to integrate jQuery with your favourite back-end framework.
By the end of the book, you will be able to successfully create a fully featured and efficient single page web application and leverage all the new features of jQuery 3.0 effectively.
Style and approach
Create efficient client-side apps that look great and run seamlessly across all devices with this step-by-step practical guide. There are illustrative examples for those who need extra help to get started with jQuery web development.