Learning Jupyter 5 - Second Edition
About the Book
Create and share livecode, equations, visualizations, and explanatory text, in both a single document and a web browser with Jupyter
- Learn how to use Jupyter 5.x features such as cell tagging and attractive table styles
- Leverage big data tools and datasets with different Python packages
- Explore multiple-user Jupyter Notebook servers
The Jupyter Notebook allows you to create and share documents that contain live code, equations, visualizations, and explanatory text. The Jupyter Notebook system is extensively used in domains such as data cleaning and transformation, numerical simulation, statistical modeling, and machine learning. Learning Jupyter 5 will help you get to grips with interactive computing using real-world examples.
By the end of this book, you will have used Jupyter with a big dataset and be able to apply all the functionalities you’ve explored throughout the book. You will also have learned all about the Jupyter Notebook and be able to start performing data transformation, numerical simulation, and data visualization.
What you will learn
- Install and run the Jupyter Notebook system on your machine
- Use interactive widgets to manipulate and visualize data in real time
- Start sharing your Notebook with colleagues
- Invite your colleagues to work with you on the same Notebook
- Organize your Notebook using Jupyter namespaces
- Access big data in Jupyter for dealing with large datasets using Spark
Who this book is for
Learning Jupyter 5 is for developers, data scientists, machine learning users, and anyone working on data analysis or data science projects across different teams. Data science professionals will also find this book useful for performing technical and scientific computing collaboratively.
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt's mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals.
Working towards that vision, we have published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done - whether that's specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
As part of our mission, we have also awarded over $1,000,000 through our Open Source Project Royalty scheme, helping numerous projects become household names along the way.
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now