Learn Clip Studio Paint
Learn Clip Studio Paint
About the Book
Discover the tools to tell your own manga story with Clip Studio Paint and develop your digital drawing skills
- A helpful guide to gain a clear understanding of Clip Studio Paint and create your own manga stories with key images printed in color
- Learn to put CSP into practice by implementing it in real-world drawing scenarios
- Discover how to apply digital drawing techniques to your creation using CSP
Clip Studio Paint is a versatile digital painting program for creating manga and illustrations, helping artists expand their digital portfolio. This software is packed with tools that make panel laying, speech adding, toning, and editing much easier. This easy-to-follow guide is clearly divided into chapters covering drawing tools, interface customization, and using various visual effects so you can focus on specific techniques in detail one at a time.
Learn Clip Studio Paint is a comprehensive introduction for those who are new to Clip Studio Paint that will have you up to speed in no time. You'll start by experiencing what it's like to create manga digitally and find new ways to shape your drawing. Next, using practical tips and rich visual references, the book shows you how to apply techniques to your creations, giving you the opportunity to expand your range of visual expression. As you advance, you'll explore how to create special effect brushes using an in-depth example, along with discovering how to color, blend, and edit your art digitally. Finally, you'll find out how to print, use the Clip Studio Paint Assets, and learn how to create unique and inspiring art that stands out from the rest.
By the end of this Clip Studio Paint book, you'll have gained a clear understanding of its tools and be able to start telling your own manga story using your improved digital drawing skills.
What you will learn
- Explore Clip Studio Paint and create your own manga stories
- Familiarize yourself with the CSP ecosystem
- Use Clip Studio Paint Pro's inking tools and find ways to customize your art
- Explore the flexibility of the brush engine in Clip Studio Paint Pro
- Use palettes to generate colors between foreground and background colors
- Find out alternative ways of coloring your manga art using black, white, and grey
- Discover how to use layer blending to add textures to your images
Who this book is for
If you're just starting out as a digital artist or want to switch to Clip Studio Paint from a different graphics software package, then this book is for you. Those with no prior knowledge of digital art or intermediate-level users looking to explore the unique features of Clip Studio Paint will also find this book useful.
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt's mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals.
Working towards that vision, we have published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done - whether that's specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
As part of our mission, we have also awarded over $1,000,000 through our Open Source Project Royalty scheme, helping numerous projects become household names along the way.
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now