About the Book
Leverage the power of the popular Jupyter notebooks to simplify your data science tasks without any hassle
- Create and share interactive documents with live code, text and visualizations
- Integrate popular programming languages such as Python, R, Julia, Scala with Jupyter
- Develop your widgets and interactive dashboards with these innovative recipes
Jupyter has garnered a strong interest in the data science community of late, as it makes common data processing and analysis tasks much simpler. This book is for data science professionals who want to master various tasks related to Jupyter to create efficient, easy-to-share, scientific applications.
By the end of this book, you will have taken your knowledge of Jupyter to the next level to perform all key tasks associated with it.
What you will learn
- Install Jupyter and configure engines for Python, R, Scala and more
- Access and retrieve data on Jupyter Notebooks
- Create interactive visualizations and dashboards for different scenarios
- Create custom user data interactions using various Jupyter widgets
- Manage user authentication and file permissions
- Interact with Big Data to perform numerical computing and statistical modeling
- Get familiar with Jupyter's next-gen user interface - JupyterLab
Who This Book Is For
This cookbook is for data science professionals, developers, technical data analysts, and programmers who want to execute technical coding, visualize output, and do scientific computing in one tool. Prior understanding of data science concepts will be helpful, but not mandatory, to use this book.
Table of Contents
- Installation & Setting up the Environment
- Adding an Engine
- Accessing and Retrieving Data
- Visualize your analytics
- Working with Widgets
- Jupyter dashboards
- Sharing your code
- Multiuser Jupyter
- Interacting with Big Data
- Jupyter Security
- Jupyter Labs
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt's mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals.
Working towards that vision, we have published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done - whether that's specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
As part of our mission, we have also awarded over $1,000,000 through our Open Source Project Royalty scheme, helping numerous projects become household names along the way.
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now