â— Acquire web development skills to build independent applications
â— Learn how to debug and unit test your applications properly to build good end products
â— Follow best practices to write good quality code and build performant applications
By the end of the book, you will be building real web applications to put your knowledge to practice. This book introduces all the concepts to get started with web application development. To further excel in this field, you really need to practice by building a lot many applications, implementing your own ideas or imitating existing websites. Also remember to practice additional examples provided in the code bundle of the book to master this field.
1. History of JS and how it has revolutionized web development
2. HTML: Creating Web Content
3. CSS: Making content beautiful
7. Asynchronous Programming
11. Unit test automation
12. Build and Deploy an Application
14. Introduction to React
15. Building an application with React
16. State Management in React applications
17. Debugging, Testing and Deploying React applications
18. What is next - for becoming a pro?
Alok Ranjan is a B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering from IIT Delhi. After graduating in 2001, Alok worked with companies like Newgen, Virtusa, and Convergys before starting his entrepreneurial journey.