Internet of Things Projects with ESP32
Build exciting and powerful IoT projects using the all-new Espressif ESP32
About the Book
Create and program Internet of Things projects using the Espressif ESP32.
- Getting to know the all new powerful EPS32 boards and build interesting Internet of Things projects
- Configure your ESP32 to the cloud technologies and explore the networkable modules that will be utilised in your IoT projects
- A step-by-step guide that teaches you the basic to advanced IoT concepts with ESP32
ESP32 is a low-cost MCU with integrated Wi-Fi and BLE. Various modules and development boards-based on ESP32 are available for building IoT applications easily. Wi-Fi and BLE are a common network stack in the Internet of Things application. These network modules can leverage your business and projects needs for cost-effective benefits.
This book will serve as a fundamental guide for developing an ESP32 program. We will start with GPIO programming involving some sensor devices. Then we will study ESP32 development by building a number of IoT projects, such as weather stations, sensor loggers, smart homes, Wi-Fi cams and Wi-Fi wardriving. Lastly, we will enable ESP32 boards to execute interactions with mobile applications and cloud servers such as AWS.
By the end of this book, you will be up and running with various IoT project-based ESP32 chip.
What you will learn
- Understand how to build a sensor monitoring logger
- Create a weather station to sense temperature and humidity using ESP32
- Build your own W-iFi wardriving with ESP32. Use BLE to make interactions between ESP32 and Android
- Understand how to create connections to interact between ESP32 and mobile applications
- Learn how to interact between ESP32 boards and cloud servers
- Build an IoT Application-based ESP32 board
Who this book is for
This book is for those who want to build a powerful and inexpensive IoT projects using the ESP32.Also for those who are new to IoT, or those who already have experience with other platforms such as Arduino, ESP8266, and Raspberry Pi.
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt's mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals.
Working towards that vision, we have published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done - whether that's specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
As part of our mission, we have also awarded over $1,000,000 through our Open Source Project Royalty scheme, helping numerous projects become household names along the way.
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now