Installing and Configuring Windows 10: 70-698 Exam Guide
Learn to deploy, configure, and monitor Windows 10 effectively to prepare for the 70-698 exam
Formats - PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Pages - 490, ISBN - 9781788996464
Language - English
Published on 01/2019
Get ready for the Windows 10: 70-698 exam and configure Windows to manage data recovery
- Implement Windows 10 operational and administrative tasks
- Configure devices, remote management settings, advanced management tools, and device drivers
- Comprehensive guide to help you work efficiently in Windows 10
The Installing and Configuring Windows 10: 70-698 Exam Guide is designed to confirm what you already know, while also updating your knowledge of Windows 10. With its easy-to-follow guidance, you will quickly learn the user interface and discover steps to work efficiently in Windows 10 to rule out delays and obstacles.
This book begins by covering various ways of installing Windows 10, followed by instructions on post-installation tasks. You will learn about the deployment of Windows 10 in Enterprise and also see how to configure networking in Windows 10. You’ll understand how to leverage Disk Management and Windows PowerShell to configure disks, volumes, and file system options. As you progress through the chapters, you will be able to set up remote management in Windows 10 and learn more about Windows update usage, behavior, and settings. You will also gain insights that will help you monitor and manage data recovery and explore how to configure authentication, authorization, and advanced management tools in Windows 10.
By the end of this book, you will be equipped with enough knowledge to take the 70-698 exam and explore different study methods to improve your chances of passing the exam with ease.
What you will learn
- Discover various ways of installing Windows 10
- Understand how to configure devices and device drivers
- Configure and support IPv4 and IPv6 network settings
- Troubleshoot storage and removable device issues
- Get to grips with data access and usage
- Explore the advanced management tools available in Windows 10
Who this book is for
This book is for IT professionals who perform installation, configuration, general local management and maintenance of Windows 10 core services and are preparing to clear the Windows 10: 70-698 exam