Over 40 recipes implementing the latest Hyperledger blockchain frameworks and tools
About the Book
Explore the entire Hyperledger blockchain family, including frameworks such as Fabric, Sawtooth, Indy, Burrow, and Iroha; and tools such as Composer, Explorer, and Caliper.
- Plan, design, and create a full-fledged private decentralized application using Hyperledger services
- Master the ins and outs of the Hyperledger network using real-world examples
- Packed with problem-solution-based recipes to tackle pain areas in the blockchain development cycle
Hyperledger is an open-source project and creates private blockchain applications for a range of domains. This book will be your desk reference as you explore common and not-so-common challenges faced while building blockchain networks using Hyperledger services.
We'll work through all Hyperledger platform modules to understand their services and features and build end-to-end blockchain applications using various frameworks and tools supported by Hyperledger. This book's independent, recipe-based approach (packed with real-world examples) will familiarize you with the blockchain development cycle. From modeling a business network to integrating with various tools, you will cover it all. We'll cover common and not-so-common challenges faced in the blockchain life cycle. Later, we'll delve into how we can interact with the Hyperledger Fabric blockchain, covering all the principles you need to master, such as chaincode, smart contracts, and much more. We'll also address the scalability and security issues currently faced in blockchain development.
By the end of this book, you will be able to implement each recipe to plan, design, and create a full-fledged, private, decentralized application to meet organizational needs.
What you will learn
- Create the most popular permissioned blockchain network with Fabric and Composer
- Build permissioned and permission-less blockchains using Sawtooth
- Utilize built-in Iroha asset/account management with role-based permissions
- Implement and run Ethereum smart contracts with Burrow
- Get to grips with security and scalability in Hyperledger
- Explore and view blockchain data using Hyperledger Explorer
- Produce reports containing performance indicators and benchmarks using Caliper
Who this book is for
This book is for blockchain developers who want to understand how they can apply Hyperledger services in their day-to-day projects. This book uses a recipe-based approach to help you use Hyperledger to build powerful, decentralized autonomous applications. We assume the reader has a basic knowledge of the Blockchain technology and cryptography concepts
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt's mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals.
Working towards that vision, we have published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done - whether that's specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
As part of our mission, we have also awarded over $1,000,000 through our Open Source Project Royalty scheme, helping numerous projects become household names along the way.
Our students work
with the Best
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now