Getting Skilled with Java
Learn Java Programming from Scratch with Realistic Applications and Problem Solving Programmes
Formats - PDF, EPUB
Pages - 254
ISBN - 9789391392499
Language - English
Published on 05/2022
Start learning and coding designed for students and software developers.
● Realistic illustrations of Java fundamentals with various examples.
● A step-by-step tutorial on using Java classes using popular use-cases.
● A graphical and visual description of features using infographics and snapshots.
‘Get Skilled with Java’ teaches you to use Java programming ideas such as object-oriented and functional programming while building software programs in the Java language and the Java language itself.
This book covers all you need to know about Java programming right from the beginning to the intermediate level. The book demonstrates setting up the development environment and environment variables, installing JDK, writing programs utilizing Java's key capabilities, troubleshooting, deploying the applications, and bundling them. Each of the programming aspects has been explained in an easy-to-understand manner. At the end of each chapter, the book covers numerous programming exercises and tasks to improve coding and problem-solving capabilities.
After successful compilation, you will be able to construct Java programs for software development and utilize a variety of Java classes and libraries. You will also gain confidence in explaining Java's features and functionalities.
What you will learn
● Gain in-depth knowledge of Java and the latest features.
● Witness the capabilities of Java such as OOPs, IO, and Threads.
● Practice compiling, running, and delivering Java software and applications.
● Experience the Java performance such as its robustness, scalability, security, power, and popularity.
● Access to various exercises to strengthen Java programming skills.
Who this book is for
If you are a graduate student, coding enthusiast, or an experienced programmer who is looking to learn and refresh Java programming with real implementation, then this book is the right one for you. No prior experience or knowledge is needed.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Java
2. Installation Guide
3. Class, Object, and Variable
5. Static Keyword
7. Array and Enum
8. If/else, Case, and Loops
9. Wrapper Classes and Generics
10. Object-oriented Programming (OOPS)
11. Exception and Error Handling
13. File Input/Output
16. Memory Management